Wednesday, August 3, 2011

MLG Replay, well VODs best can do here is link to all of them

According to MLG this is link to all VODs in order.  Just what they casted for the event, none of the games that were played off stage.  I will keep looking for and posting links to all of those other games that I can find.  In addition I will still be posting links to individual games of interest to me from the MLG site.

VOD link is also on right side of the blog.

FYI, they are unwatchable on my (old) desktop my CPU or graphics card can't handle how they have the stream set up.  It looks like real bad lag, I tried to lower quality but it won't let me change the setting, which might just be my computer.

Stream is fine on my laptop, my gaming machine, just figured I would give people a heads up.

No comments:

Post a Comment