Thursday, August 11, 2011

Blizzard invitational 2011 LA Anaheim Final day starts soon!

Stream is supposed to start at 10:00 AM PDT, see clock at top of Blog, that shows the time in Anaheim. So you don't have to figure time zones at all, show day & date there also, so if your in Australia or South Korea like some of my viewers makes it easier to follow the schedule.

Stream is here & I will be adding link next to clock before event goes live today.

I pan to cover NA Invitatinoal also, mainly on Kiwikaki. I am really a Catz & Root fanboy. Catz and Kiwikaki are my favorites. So they are the ones I tend to Root for, buy I try to be objective when I comment on the games.

I also believe in Manner & good sportsmanship. I come to Starcraft from a Chess background, both Day9 & Spanishiwa are or were deep into chess, courtesy towards an opponent is part of the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment