Tuesday, August 16, 2011

How many Starcraft 2 replays do pros watch?

I am looking for data on how many & often pros download & watch SC2 replays.  I know serious pro players will watch lots of their own replays.  I have watched many of them do it while they stream, I often find that more useful than just watching the game if they make the effort to explain what they are looking for, and what they learn from watching the replay.

I am hoping some pro, like Catz, Drewbie, or Destiny might see or hear about this post and be willing to comment.

I am pretty sure most pros watch replays a lot more, than they watch VOD like youtube.  I suspect if someone like Idra started casting more that would get a lot more attention from pro players than the shoutcasters, as I think of them, like Husky, HD, or my favorite Totalbisquit. 

Idra sees and understands Starcraft on the same level that other pro players do, I wish Idra would cast more.  I find not just what he comments on helpful, but the more I hear him cast the better idea I get of just what general things I should focus on.

No comments:

Post a Comment