Tuesday, August 23, 2011

I've revised the Clocks at the top of blog

Should make it a lot easier to deal with time zone issues for watching tournaments, or catching Day9 or Totalbiscuit, no matter what time zone your in yourself.

If you find any errors or would like me to add another zone for you just post a comment and I will see what I can do.

I know I am getting viewers from Australia, but your time zone is very close to KDT depending where in Australia you live.  So that combined with the fact that the names with Australian time zones are confusingly similar to the ones in USA led me to leave them out for now.

I started with Korean clock, following Teamliquid's lead, and moved west around the world till I get to PDT for Anaheim, California in USA.  I will probably add one for Hawaii & Eastern Australia  soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment