Tuesday, August 23, 2011

How Catz got his name? Well Cliff has the answer!

If like me you have wondered how & where Catz got his name, here is the answer:

Well I am from Peru, my last name is "Vizcarra" so my friends called me "Vizcacha" (a little rabbit like animal) and then they shortened it to "Catcha", shortly after it was "Catch" and I had a really really dumb friend, but very funny who called me "CATZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ" every time, stressing on the Z, all of my homies told him time and time again that my nickname was "Catch" and not "CatZ" but he insisted and eventually everyone gave up and started calling me "CatZ"

so.. not a cat person or anything, i dont mind cats, but my nickname came from what my friends called me and call me up until today (and none of them really play starcraft or any pc games )
  ~Catz Teamliquid post


No comments:

Post a Comment