Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Showmatch between Catz & WhiteRa in few minutes

[edited broken links, should be working now]
Checkout thread here for details.  I believe they are all Bo7, they have already done 2 match ups, Catz vs GoOdy & Catz vs kas.  This match Catz vs Whitra starts August 30 2011 22:00 CEST check my clocks at top, but about 15 minutes from when I am typing this.

Watch on teamliquid or regame.tv cast by Special Endrey.

Is live.  They will have replays available.  Here is the link for Catz vs Goody VOD. Catz vs Kas VOD.  I will have to donwload those myself, I don't use my gaming machine for the blog, think I have one or two of the Catz vs Goody replays, but maybe that was matchup from elsewhere.

I will be adding links for Special Endrey to right side of my blog for easy clicking.

No comments:

Post a Comment