Monday, August 29, 2011

PTSL Season 2 Starts Friday September 2, 2011 at 22:00 GMT/UDT

I am really pumped for this, Team Assassins ie Catz & drewbie won Season 1, I'm hoping they will take Season 2.  The stream will be here.  Cool thing about this format is if watching live you can listen in to the VOIP of the teams.


For more details check out Liquidpedia.  I have to say that the Destiny & Minigun team name "Guns 'n Broaches" is pretty Cool!  Even Catz said is was "cute" when he was talking to Destiny one night on his stream.

I plan to cover as many of the games as I can.  I will certainly be watching the whole event.

I am wondering if PZ treams might have a real edge, once some of the 2v2 elements are figured out. 

Toss has hard time staying alive in early game, so ling partner could balance that with ling pressure.  Till Toss can get out the power units.  Infestor is such a strong unit in 2v2, fungal plus storm!!!  Just seems so strong.

Or what Minigun & Destiny have done before, Infestor + Colossus.  Any strong units are Neural Parasited. We will have to see what happens.



No comments:

Post a Comment