Monday, August 8, 2011

IPL S2 Winners Round 3 Goody vs Strelok

Game 1     Game 2      Game 3

I have been trying to follow Goody, I find him an interesting pro player.  He shows that you don't need 300 APM to be a pro, just good timing and understanding.

I have replays on my machine, not VOD, were he takes down Catz & Idra easily, which is no easy thing.  Most people would probably say Idra is the strongest player of the 3, though IMO it is more complicated than that.

In a straight up game I would say that might be true, but Catz is the most innovative of the 3 IMO.  Also I don't think Idra could do as well with the APM the Goody has himself.

Anyway, the fact that Goody could beat Catz who does unique things & Idra who is a strong solid player that focues on Macro and Machanics, demonstrates IMO that Goody's style of play is also viable.

No comments:

Post a Comment