Sunday, October 14, 2012

Podcasts on Android & iOS

http://www.digitaltrends.com/mobile/how-to-download-listen-to-podcasts-android-ios-iphone/

Good overview for both types of devices.

Covers computer connected option as well as wireless, my preferred method, via WiFi/Mobile Internet.

Article covers a few of the better Podcast Apps for both eco systems, since you generally need an App for a decent wireless podcast experience with most devices.

I listen to podscasts a lot, I don't like music for aerobic workouts, cardio is real important but mind crushingly boring for me.

So I tend to listen to hardcore tech or science podcasts during aerobic workouts.

Also listen to same types of podcasts when I am exhausted but Asthma is preventing me from really sleeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment