Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Natural Selection 2 (NS2) Release Date Oct 31, 2012





Natural Selection 2 (NS2) is a very interesting Team game, each team has a Commander that plays the games as a RTS, while the other team members plays as FPS.

They have announced release date of October 3, 2012 full info at http://www.unknownworlds.com/ns2/news/2012/10/natural_selection_2_release_date

Lot of things I like about this game, I like the blend of RTS with FPS, lets friends with different preferences and skills to play together with more enjoyment.

People with physical handicaps or health issues, like myself, run into physical barriers/ceilings often with competitive games, aside from board games.

I think this game provides an opportunity to lot of people that would like to compete seriously but because of physical limitation can't ever place.

I really like a some of the game play elements, I really like the Aliens 3 dimensional movement, that and the importance of team communications have real relevance to real life.

Yeah I know most gamers don't care about real life elements, but I do coaching and instruction in more than one field.

Teaching people to be situationally aware, especially to things above them is difficult, having people play a game were aliens drop on their head should fix that quickly ^_^

2 comments:

  1. Your more than welcome!

    Thanks for all the work you are doing on NS2!

    ReplyDelete