Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Nerd Gear: "ASUS F2A85-V Pro Review: A Look at FM2 with A85X"

Anandtech review and discussion http://www.anandtech.com/show/6360/asus-f2a85v-pro-review-a-look-at-fm2-with-a85x

If your like me you can find hardware a bit confusing at times, Trinity processors add to that complexity, as Anandtech article linked above says:
"The main point of confusion comes in the face of chipsets, whereby multiple sockets and processor families can use the same chipsets and each motherboard manufacturer has a different naming scheme in order to differentiate the two."

Anandtech always seems to do good reviews, and I think this article is helpful in understanding Trinity.

Not that I claim a deep understanding of it at this point!

Fortunately I have a few friends that are real hard core computer nerds that I go to when I need help ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment