Thursday, October 27, 2011

Teaser for NanMan's Big Event in November!

Tweeted by NanMan
I have 8 player confirmed for next weeks event! Still waiting to hear from and T_T Will post up about event soon!
NanMan is planning a big event to mark the One Year Anniversary of his Casting Career, I think I can safely say, since he has tweeted this, that he is planning a bunch of show matches!

NanMan is an up and coming Caster, he is really good, I prefer his casting to some of the currently established casters.

So stay tuned, for more information.

Follow @TheRealNanMan or http://www.youtube.com/NanMan


You can follow me @CliffsEsport or here of course.  If your browser doesn't provide easy access to RSS, there is subscription widget at bottom of the blog, also an email subscription widget at bottom of blog for those that prefer email.

No comments:

Post a Comment