Monday, October 10, 2011

I've added Twitter for anyone that wants to follow me on Twitter

[Updated 11/1/2011 fixed bad links, Sorry Changed Twitter like first week, got rid of "_ " in my Twitter account and forgot to update this.  My bad.]

I doubt I will tweet much, but it allows me to follow SC2 news a little easier.

Will mainly post about big events, and interesting specific games.  Plus the occasional retweet of something interesting or amusing.

I will try to Tweet every time I change the listing in the "Event Corner" at top right.

Twitter Link: https://twitter.com/#!/CliffsEsport

Or follow:  @CliffsEsport

Or real simple [have this at top left of blog also]


RSS is enabled for the blog, I am used to using Firefox so I subsrcibe to things from the URL bar, but if that doesn't work for your browser, you can scroll to the bottom of the blog.  Left side has RSS feeds, and the right side has email feed.

No comments:

Post a Comment