Saturday, October 8, 2011

If you like 2v2 check this out

[Edit:  Seem like they are down today, was up yesterday 10/9/2011  so might just be a tech problem]
I think I would call it a blog:  http://gabshowmatch.zxq.net/

That showcases Team GAB's, Minigun & Destiny's 2v2 team, Showmatchs.

Has links and other information.

Team GAB isn't the strongest 2v2 team, but I think they are the funniest to listen to, and if your new to Starcraft 2, their 2v2 games are an enjoyable way to get more familiar with Starcraft.

Ascendtv, Ascend and Thundertoss, are doing the casting.

I really like Thundertoss, he has the most insight into game play of anyone I have heard talk.  I would like to see Thundertoss and Day9 coach one or two proplayers (Catz, Destiny, TriMaster, or Minigun would be my choices for the players) for a week or two, a special event that was streamed & VODed.  I think that would produce some stunning results.

I think Minigun is on the edge of becoming a much stronger player.  I think if he got over his distaste for PvP, not that I blame him I play Toss and I hate mirror matchup also, or just said okay I hate PvP but I want to be a top tier player.

And got serious about improving at PvP, I think he might acutally be the equal of Kiwikaki, perhaps even stronger.

No comments:

Post a Comment