Saturday, October 22, 2011

Shoutout to all the Mods & Admins that keep SC2 Tournaments & Streams running

[updated 06/21/2012]
[updated 11/17/11 with more names]

Mods and Admins do a lot of hard work, and seldom get the recognition or appreciation they deserve.

Without all the hard work they do, we wouldn't be able to enjoy the awesomeness of Esports as much as we do.

So I am sending out a big thank you & a big <3 to all the Admins & Mods out there that keep chaos from ruining Esports!

I am also asking you, to please take the time to say thanks to an Admin or Mod the next time your in a chat, it will mean a lot to them.  Most of time they are working for free or a token wage, that positive feedback might encourage them enough, that they keep doing their hard work.

I have started two lists of the admins and mods that I know so far, first one is of the ones for which I know their Twitter addresses.  So you can send them a message of appreciation if you want to.  I am new to Twitter so if I messed up or missed something I apologize in advance.  The second list is for admins and Mods that I don't have a Twitter address for.

I want to expand this to include every Mod or Admin possible, so please Tweet me @CliffsEsport, or comment on this post, and I will update this post with additional names.


@csn_johnclark
@KavikSC aka KavikTV
@josh_ign
@z33k_DoomsVille
@twelfthdoc
@joofro92
@FragRaptor
@Eldfinnr =z33k_pyromancer
@8mmspikes
@IGNtifapriori
@_Ravager 

Ian 'The BT' Winter: @iandavidwinter 

Admin & Mods that don't Tweet or for whom I don't yet have their Twitter:

Babybowler
Pfresh
iamnotbrad
zerocool_
mumblesoflife
danxuye
eskimothepie
heeromaki
junglist
phazeprid
shini_
theflower
tofubeans
woodencomp
jellomomello
moltenlead
sergeantswag

Waldo 

1 comment: