Sunday, February 19, 2012

Starcraft 2 Skills: Prism Micro

This is a master level TvP game, featuring SoVAesir(T) vs DaySixLXG(P) cast by NanMan from Team LXG.

DaySix has some impressive Prism micro with his Colossus, that starts around 15:40 and continues through the rest of the game, on and off as needed.

I am a proponent of Prism play, especially with the Speed upgrade, and I think it is something that even lower level players can use effectively with some practice.  They won't be as fast as a GM, but then neither will their opponents.

This game from DaySix reminds me of Sickness' Immortal micro, DaySix is a good player, but Sickness is a GM Protoss that has some really sick Prism Immortal Micro.

I am a fan of Sickness, just click on his name to see list of all my posts on him, you can also find that list by clicking on his name in the label cloud on left side of my Blog.



No comments:

Post a Comment