Saturday, February 25, 2012

ASUS ROG Tournament ASSEMBLY Winter 2012 Finals: Stephano vs Polt, who will win?

I am rooting for Stephano, I have been a fan of his for some time now, though I was really looking forward to the series between Elfi and Stephano.

And that was a good series, Elfi took the second game off of Stephano in the whole tournament so far, we will soon see if Polt can do better.

I have no idea if Polt or Stephano will win, I am sure it will be an awesome series though.

I am really looking forward to seeing how Stephano deals with Polt's 2 Rax openings, I think that will be one of the deciding factors of the series.

I think early pressure that doesn't let up, or some really unusual timing attacks are the only things likely to be successful vs Stephano.

That is what Elfi did, more or less, was a 2 base timing with heavy Sentry with a few Immortals, and Stalker reinforcement.

And once he started the pressure he didn't let up.

For links & etc for this event see ASUS ROG Tournament ASSEMBLY Winter 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment