Thursday, November 17, 2011

SC2 Streams, couple of observations.

I got to see some great practice games between desRow and various practice partners today.

I saw him practice with Pokebunny & boyo today.

I encourage everyone to check out their streams.

I was really impressed with the practice and being able to hear the GM's talk to each other about the game and builds.

Was really cool that Pokebunny and boyo were streaming as well as desRow during the practice games so you could see what both players were doing during the practice games.

Like desRow said, that is very good & useful, I wished more pros did that.

I also think it was really impressive that desRow gave shoutout to boyo, a fairly new to the SC2 scene GM,  boyo really appreciated it.

IMO that level of Manner or Courtesy is truly impressive.   Big part of what draws me to Starcraft 2, is seeing things like that.

GG WP!

No comments:

Post a Comment