Friday, November 18, 2011

MLG Hotpockets link to redeem your code

[updated 19:25 EST]

http://store.majorleaguegaming.com/hotpockets

If you got a code from the eat play win for free month of Silver MLG membership this is link used to redeem code.  It should be in the email they send you with it.

Note if your having problems the code may not be active until a day or so after you get it.  Or you may have to log in  and out. Or log in and then manually go back to above link to enter your code for free month.

From what I have heard it can be a little annoying, after the above you will still have to go to your Membership area https://accounts.majorleaguegaming.com/account/membership
after getting the free silver membership activated to get your event/stream Voucher code.

Then enter that in stream when you select high video quality settings (selecting high video just gets the window to popup so you can enter voucher number).

Lot of steps.

I know lot of people have difficulty with navigation on MLG's website.  It isn't user friendly at all, I find googling for page I want on MLG website works far better than trying to navigate in the site itself.

Note sure I have covered it fully, but did what I could.  Hope this helps.

Feel free to post questions or help in the comments section.  You don't have to have Blogger account to post on my blog.  Actually unless I have problems with spam I will continue to allow people to post anonymously.

No comments:

Post a Comment