Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Shoutcraft Invitational #4 VOD

Want to find a particular game from Totalbiscuit's latest Invitational?

Then use Starcraft2vids http://www.starcraft2vids.com/events/shoutcraft-invitational they are my hands down favorite site for finding SC2 VOD's, before they got their site up I had to spend lots of time using google or hunting on one of the Caster's Youtube Channel to find the game(s) I wanted.

Now I can find them right away, it is a LOT faster, saves me a lot of time.

No disrespect intended to any casters, Starcraft2vids takes a lot of work from two very skilled people to make it run smoothly, and nether of them have the time to cast.  It takes a lot of work to organize data.

You can find the Invitational VOD's on Totalbiscuit's Youtube channel as well of course http://www.youtube.com/user/TotalBiscuit/featured and if you prefer that go ahead.

I still look at TB's channel on a regular basis, but if I am hunting for something specific then Starcraft2vids is my first stop.

GL HF,

Cliff

No comments:

Post a Comment