Friday, June 8, 2012

Nerd Gear: Innergie Magic Cable 3-in-1 with Micro USB, Mini USB and 30-pin iPod/iPhone Connectors

I saw this Innergie Magic Cable today on Terry White's Tech Blog, I suggest any people into photography or photo editing to follow Terry's blog!!!

This cable looks really neat to me, having mini & micro USB to USB in one cable for my stuff, and the Apple 40 pin for gf's iPad.

I would probably use it more with an external battery pack, than anything else.

I am an Amazon Associate, which means I make a little money from people buying things from my Amazon links, click traffic also helps a little, here is my link for the Magic cable.

Or your can just highlight Innergie Magic Cable, with your mouse and right click to Google it if your using recent version of Firefox or Chrome.




No comments:

Post a Comment