Thursday, September 8, 2011

Welcome to Cliff's Esport Corner

This is primarily a fan page by me about ColCatz, a professional Starcraft 2 Zerg player who is a member of Complexity Gaming.  Will also provide general updates and useful links for players and fans of SC2.

Such as links to SC2 events, VODs, and replay packs.  I will also put up world clocks for events outside of the North America, to make it easier for people here to follow tournaments on the other side of the world.

If I am getting European or Korean viewers please comment and I will put up world clock apps here on the blog for you also.

Catz was an "A" level 2v2 player in Broodwar with his teammate Drewbie.

Professional 2v2 tournaments for SC2 have just recently started, ColCatz & ColDrewbie seem to be dominating that, they are currently calling themselves Team Assassins when playing 2v2.  I will give 2v2 games priority because I find those a lot more interesting than 1v1 games.

I will also cover Drewbie's games a bit because of the connection to Catz.


Whenever possible I will post links to replays of Catz's 2v2 games, will also provide some for 1v1 games but I am going to make an effort to provide links for ALL of his 2v2 replays that are available.

Thanks for visiting my Blog

Cliff

No comments:

Post a Comment