Saturday, September 10, 2011

SHOUTcraft Invitational 3 by Totalbiscuit

I am going to miss watching this live because of the time zone differences, combined with real life things I have to do this weekend. T_T

But I got to see the Second Shoutcraft Invitational live, it was truly impressive.

I strongly urge everyone to watch this live if possible, or if that isn't possible then watch the replays!

I really appreciate Totalbiscuit's Invitational, I think they show how a to run a closed tournament/invitational in Starcraft 2.  Totalbiscuit + Apollo are also my favorite casting team.

Besides the links below, I have Totalbiscuit's stream & VOD links on the right side of the blog for easy clicking.  His Twitter is on the left side of the blog.

  • What:  Shoutcraft Invitational 3
  • When:  September 10, 2011 at 11am GMT/12pm BST/1pm CEST/7am EST & September 11, 2011 at 11am GMT/12pm BST/1pm CEST/7am EST [see clocks at top of blog for easy time conversions]
  • Where: TwitchTv
  • Casters:  Totalbiscuit & Apollo
  • Players:  Socke, DDE, Destiny, TLO, Dimaga, Tyler, Strelok, WhiteRa
  • Format:  Single Elimination Bo5, Finals Bo7
  • Prize Pool:  $5,000.00 [NoteTotalbiscuit sets it up so everyone that participates in his invitationals get money.  He compares it to a Boxing Match.  I think this is a very good idea for invitationals.]
  • VOD:  Totalbisuit's Youtube Channel

No comments:

Post a Comment