Saturday, September 3, 2011

EGIdra vs VTavilo Replay & VOD Mech with Nuke transition

Idra vs avilo on Shattered Temple, cool mech build with nukes,
replay is here at sc-replay.com  I will be putting this up on right side of blog for easy clicking as well.

Youtube VOD here from The Real NanMan youtube channel, a real impressive up and coming caster, check out his channel.  If you like his casting please subscribe to his channel.  You can see more Idra rage here.

I just stumbled across his site looking for a VOD to go with this replay.  Real impressed with NanMan, will be putting his steam and youtube links up on right side of my blog as well.



I am also curious if this Mech + Nuke build is viable long term vs Zerg. Would like to see some more replays of it, if I find anything interesting I will add another post.

GG avilo!

No comments:

Post a Comment