Friday, September 2, 2011

Starcraft 2 DreamHack Valencia Invitational September 17, 2011

Official thread on Teamliquid & another threadDreamHack Valencia Invitational (or http://bokning.dreamhack.se/) will be casted by TotalBiscuit & Apollo. 

TotalBiscuit (John Bain) & Apollo (Shaun Clark) are my favorite casting team.  I actually like them better than Tasteless & Artosis.  DreamHack and Blizzard invitationals are tied as my favorite 1v1 tournaments.

MLG & other big events are cool, but so much goes on that no one person can see all of it live, sort of too much of a good thing for me.  It is also hard to follow how "my" players do in the big events because so much stuff is happening simultaneously.

I will be posting more about DreamHack Valencia Invitational .

Will also have links and more info on it in the "Event Corner" at right near top of blog after PTSL is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment