Friday, December 21, 2012

Nerd Gear: Anandtech Reviews Thermaltake Level 10 M Gaming Mouse

http://www.anandtech.com/show/6526/capsule-review-thermaltake-level-10-m-gaming-mouse

I am a bit interested, still not convinced high end mice are any better than normal mouse.

But I used to feel that way about keyboards, before I got my DAS Silent.

This mouse is $99 and isn't right hand biased, which is important to me, since I primarily use my left hand for mouse.

I do switch to right hand for some things.

Also when doing mouse intense stuff all day long, I tend to flip between right and left hands on regular basis to avoid fatigue.

But then I have practiced more than just mouse stuff with both hands, in large part of because of my martial arts & weight lifting, try to have equal strength and skill on right and left side of my body.

No comments:

Post a Comment