Monday, November 3, 2014

Lee Hutchinson fed up with AT&T unlock policies

Personal frustration with AT&T from staff member of Ars Technica, Lee Hutchinson arstechnica.com/staff/2014/11/atts-outdated-unlock-policies-cost-it-a-loyal-customer-me/

Doesn't surprise me, AT&T was first carrier I used many years ago, won't ever use them again.

There are things Verizon & T Mobile do that frustrate me, but they at least have some things they do well than balance the negatives much better than AT&T IMO.

Devil's Advocate:  I can think of a single reason for AT&T to do this, though one would still have contract, enforcing that on someone who has unlocked device and isn't happy with AT&T is more expensive than using leverage of not unlocking phone.

That could be significant for AT&T's cash flow if many others share my opinion that AT&T is the worst carrier in USA after they become a customer.

No comments:

Post a Comment