Couldn't go to Def Con 22, waiting for vods to come out, so started watching some of the Def Con 21 Youtubes in the meanwhile.
I like this one about Pen Testing with cheap Arm devices by Dr. Philip Polstra aka Dr. Phil the Hacker his Twitter is ppolstra | https://twitter.com/ppolstra.
He uses the BeagleBoard Black as the starting point for his hardware.
Some useful links:
- Current version that's available BeagleBone Black Rev C - 4GB Flash - Pre-installed Debian https://www.adafruit.com/products/1876
- Jan Axelson was LVR.com now http://janaxelson.com/ ["The developer's resource for computer interfacing, especially USB, serial (COM) ports, mass storage, Ethernet and Internet for embedded systems, and the parallel port."]
- Xbee http://www.digi.com/xbee/
- The Deck [a full-featured penetration testing & forensics Linux distribution] for BeagleBone Black http://ppolstra.blogspot.com/2013/08/the-deck-for-beaglebone-black-has.html
- Installing Deck Youtube http://youtu.be/98kbOKuInv4?t=1m18s
- BeagleBoard site http://beagleboard.org/
- BeagleBoard Black site http://beagleboard.org/black
- Wikipedia on BeagleBoard http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BeagleBoard
- Wikipedia on Xbee http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/XBee
These labels can be booked marked so you can just check topics your interested in, so for more posts like this you could click on: